WHERE: Buswells Hotel, 27 Molesworth St, Dublin 2
WHEN: Every Thursday from 7:30pm to 9:45pm
Dublin Toastmasters is a vibrant, friendly Toastmasters club with meetings held at 7.30pm on Thursday nights at Buswells Hotel.
Reasons to attend:
A Toastmasters meeting is a fun and enjoyable learn-by-doing workshop in which participants hone their speaking and leadership skills in a no-pressure atmosphere. The Toastmasters approach helps people to:
- Become a better, more confident public speaker and communicator
- Improve their presentation skills
- Develop and improve impromptu speaking skills
- Learn how to successfully persuade, motivate and inspire others
- Enhance their leadership skills
- Become a more effective and focused listeners
All guests are very welcome to attend. Guests admission fee is just €5, Just show up on the night and sign in at the door, no prior registration or booking is required.
Guests are not required to participate but are welcome to contribute if they wish to do so.
For further information please contact us at e mail: email@example.com.